We are looking for a sales business development manager for a Healthcare digital platform. We focus extensively on a consumer driven approach as an innovative solution provider in the digital health technology space in Qatar. The solutions we offer have strong business opportunities within the private and public health sector and also directly with consumers.
We are expanding rapidly and looking for an experienced candidate to help drive the growth of our services with hospitals, doctors, Health Insurance and other health services. The Business Development Manager will lead the initiatives for new business acquisition and support the onboarding of new partners.
If you are a highly motivated sales professional with a desire to change the quality of lives of users and be part of an energetic team this is the ideal opportunity for you.
• Lead and manage planning, discovery, qualification, and development of sales opportunities in Qatar and the regional healthcare market.
• Build relations with Healthcare Providers, Insurance Partners and Other Health Service Providers
• Provide periodical sales updates and reports to the management
• Working closely with the operations team to create profiles of new partners
• Contribute to developing pricing strategies
• Prepare sales contract/documents
• Prepare sales presentations and make sales pitches to customers
• Knowledge on digital marketing
• Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
• Maintain existing business relations
• Assist with operations of the company as required
• Own and manage the company sales targets
• Managing public tenders that are relevant
• Maintaining clear documentation of all work with help of Microsoft office tools
• Identifying opportunities outside Qatar in other MENA countries.
• Envisioning other potential lines of business
All Droobi LLC employees have some fundamental responsibilities that go beyond the confines of their occupations. These include:
• Maintaining up-to-date professional skills and knowledge through formal and informal training.
• Acting as an “Ambassador” for Droobi LLC within and outside the company, by creating an awareness of Droobi’s programs and promoting services offered.
• Compliance with all mandated legal/regulatory requirements related to working at Droobi, e.g. standards of professional conduct, licenses required etc.
• Maintaining awareness of, and compliance with, policies, procedures and regulations.
• Attending Droobi LLC team meetings as required.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 3 – 4 years business development experience in the healthcare sector
• Focused and goal-oriented with a positive can-do attitude
• Strong understanding of key stakeholders and customer dynamics
• Excellent interpersonal, teaching and presentation skills, ability to energize, develop & build rapport at all levels within anorganization
• Extensive experience developing relationships with, selling to, and negotiating with senior level stakeholder in, public and private sector accounts is a prerequisite
• Financial literacy for developing a budget, pricing etc.
• Fluent verbal and written skills in Arabic is essential
• Having an understanding of technology